Fitness & Sport Evolution’s
STRUCTURE, ACCOUNTABILITY, SUPPORT, PROGRESSIVE PROGRAMMING!
Personal Training Secrets to fitting in FITness and finding ways to apply healthier habits to your lifestyle!
STRENGTH TRAINING, METABOLIC CONDITIONING, NUTRITION, LIFESTYLE HABITS . . .
These are just a few examples of what we focus on to help you succeed!
This is a 16-Week commitment (4 months).
Your programming is designed for your specific needs/goals and mapped out for you so that you can make progress throughout the 16 weeks!
Semi-Private Session Times:
6:00 – 7:00 a.m. Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Tuesday/Thursday
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday
BASIC Level of Participation
* Cost-effective - You will spend about $25/session (more than 1/2 off of our individual training sessions) Your only additional cost is your gym membership at Strawberry Mt Gym (on average $50/month - a little over $4-6/session.
* 16-Week Progressive programming. You pay a monthly fee because these programs take commitment and consistency in order to see progress. No "drop-ins" for semi-private training sessions.
* Private Client ONLY FB page invite. It is up to you to take advantage of this resource. But, it is one of the most valuable resources you can have to stay connected to your coach, learn about health and fitness topics, stay motivated and accountable, and more!
* Fitness/Movement Assessment. Every 6-8 weeks we will perform a fitness/movement assessment to check-in on progress.
ELITE Level of Participation
Everything you get in the BASIC Level, PLUS:
* Lifestyle Habit Challenges throughout programming. These challenges will help you learn and develop healthier skills to reach your goals.
* Support 24/7 outside of the gym. Feel free to contact your coaches regularly via text, phone or email. Please give us 24 hours to reply.
* Nutrition and healthy eating support and guidance.
* Weekly check-ins and adjustments.
* Journaling for stress reduction, planning, prep and more!
* Monthly measurements, weigh-ins and check-ins.
* Training programming to supplement your "in-house" workouts, to do on your days off. ($100 MORE than BASIC level pricing). We will program your "off days".
Train 1, 2, 3 or 4 days a week
Here is Alicia's story
"To celebrate turning 40 I trained for a marathon. It was a lot of work and very rewarding. For the few years that followed, I continued running and stayed in shape. Then about a year ago I stopped running. My running group went their separate ways, I needed to work longer hours at work, I had a senior in high school, an injury and lots of other ‘excuses’. I have three sons; one in college, one in high school and one in middle school. They are very active in wrestling, cross country, track, baseball, basketball and band. I have a full time ‘desk’ job as a project manager for an online company. My life is busy. The busyness crept in and took my time that I used to spend working out.
2017 started like pretty much like the rest of the years. I vowed to exercise more, eat less dessert, and get in shape, but days, weeks and months went by and nothing happened. I didn’t have a plan, I just had a desire. I had gained about 15 pounds over the last couple of years and felt really bad about myself. I didn’t feel like I had control over what I ate. One day in September I saw a challenge on facebook that Heather Herbeck was putting on at Strawberry Mountain. I wasn’t a member and was a little skeptical about running on a treadmill inside a building when I lived in such a great place to exercise. I decided I needed help. I sent an email to Heather and we set up a time to meet. Heather sat me down, listened to my story and helped me make a plan. From this point on, the story changed.
Heather created a plan that included weights, cardio and eating right (part of the 28 day challenge). After two months, I had lost 9 inches, 15 pounds and 4% body fat. This was significant for me. I felt like I had tried for years by myself and hadn’t made any progress and within two months I gained control of what I ate, knew what exercise to do to maximize my time in the gym and felt better about myself.
Contacting Heather was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. She encouraged me to be the best version of me."
Here’s the next question . . .
What do you do RIGHT NOW?
You can finish reading all of this, but then just “click” exit and continue with the lifestyle you currently live. You can continue finding excuses and watching the scale continue to go up . . . or well, except YOUR HEALTH. You can continue trying to ‘catch up’ in life, instead of being empowered to ‘take control’ of your life . . . and, you will continue to see your health and fitness digress, perhaps your lifestyle becomes a medical issue such as heart disease or high blood pressure.
OR, you can call us TODAY 541-981-9634 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and become empowered to take control of your life, while losing weight, strengthening muscles, decreasing stress and living the life you deserve . . . a life where you look and feel as healthy and fit as possible . . . where you feel full of energy . . . where you can move freely doing the activities you enjoy . . . and where you walk into a room and everyone turns their head!
You are SMART and I know you’ll make the right decision for YOURSELF, that will lead you to being a happier Mother, Father, Spouse, Employee, Friend . . . A happier and healthier YOU!
Ask us how!
We want to make sure this program is right for you!
Fitness & Sport Evolution
Owner & Lead Trainer
P.S. We’ve helped many people reach their goals with our effective programming. Whether your goal is to lose weight, move without pain or restriction or increase your strength . . . our trainers will design a program for YOU that will help reach your goals. Our programming focuses on improving mobility and range of motion, burning fat, strengthening muscles, improving power and increasing flexibility. All of this in 60 minutes . . . but, you may have so much fun that you won’t want to leave!
P.P.S Here is what you need to do right now. Email me . . . email@example.com and set up a meeting to discuss how to get started. This is a very important step as we’ll see if you’re a good fit for this program. There is no obligation on your part to discuss this programming via email or phone conversation. REMEMBER, because of all the remarkable results we’re getting from our clients the demand for our services has grown, so we only have 10 spots left in this program before our prices go up . . . and, those spots WILL fill . . . so call TODAY!
We promise we’ll respond via email within 24 hours.