Are you Ready to get rid of that muffin top? Or beer gut? Want to show some more skin this summer?
Summer Shred: 6-Week Lifestyle & Weight Loss Program
May 13th - June 24th, 2019
Change doesn't happen overnight. Getting FIT and HEALTHY is a process.
Fitness & Sport Evolution (FSE) is providing you with a 6-Week Program that will change your LIFE! This challenge is designed to help you reach your health & fitness goals, whether they are weight loss, fat loss or building healthier lifestyle habits, through GREAT NUTRITION and EFFECTIVE EXERCISE PROGRAMMING!
By following this strategic plan for the 6 weeks, you will boost your metabolism, eliminate sugar cravings and rid your body of unwanted fat!
Beyond results on the scale, here are some of the other benefits you should start to notice over the 6-weeks:
More balanced blood sugar levels
Better sleep (fall asleep faster and have more restful sleep)
More balanced hormone levels
Better brain health - will help protect against dementia and other disorders
Improved memory and clearing of brain fog
More regulated digestion
Enhanced ability for your body to naturally “detox” itself
Improvements in your mood (less anxiety and depression)
and that’s just to name a few!
The support you will get during this program from FSE:
1. A SUCCESS manual prior to the challenge . . . to give you a descriptive overview of what to expect.
2. Grocery list with Whole Foods . . . if it comes in a box, you won't be finding it on the grocery list!!!
3. Education about healthy foods, sugar, fats, hydration, etc.
4. PRIVATE Summer Shred FB Group page to connect with one another.
5. Information on how to personalize your own food plan.
6. Information on how to "detox".
7. Daily Inspirational and motivational emails
8. Healthy Recipes
9. FSE has worked with certified dietitians to create meal plans specific to the goals of this challenge.
10. Strategic workouts to help YOU lose weight and feel great! Structured for the entire 6 weeks (Please see below).
Limited Spots Available . . . Register TODAY!
Workouts You have FOUR options:
1. One Group Session Per Week (6 Sessions) - $248 (As little as $41/week) - Click here to Register
2. Two Group Sessions Per Week (12 Sessions) - $428 (As little as $70/week) - Click here to Register
3. Three Group Sessions Per Week (18 Sessions) - $590 (As little as $100/week) - Click here to Register
4. Online Workouts to do from home - $199 - Click here to Register
***** Programming price includes EVERYTHING: Training (online or gym), meal plan, grocery list, recipes, support, daily emails and availability via text or email at any time . . . for the extent of the program.
Group Personalized Training Times
6:00 - 7:00 a.m.
7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
*** If the above days/times do not work or FILL, FSE will open up new spots, if there is demand (evening sessions upon request).
How does "Group Personalized Training" work?
* Once you register for your group sessions, we will schedule a one hour COMPLIMENTARY one-on-one session to go through movements, record initial measurements, take BEFORE pictures, talk about injuries or limitations and anything else that we need to address to get you comfortable and ready to go!
* You share a 60-minute session with a group of "like-minded" individuals, yet you get the individualized attention, cues and motivation from your trainer for safe and proper execution of your workout program specialized to your goals, strengths and limitations.
* Better Value than One-on-One Training, but SAME quality programming for YOU! (About 1/2 off of one-on-one training sessions)
* Corrections and modifications provided by your trainer.
* Encouragement from your new "Tribe".
* Increased accountability. Not only show up for your trainer . . . but your TEAM.
* Positive group energy.
Choose a group session time that Fitness & Sport Evolution currently offers and participate in those workouts. This option requires a Strawberry Mt. Gym membership. Details can be found here. Group sessions are encouraged as they add accountability, social interaction, technique assistance and are SO fun!!!!! We currently have 3 coaches with Fitness & Sport Evolution and you will get one of these amazing coaches to help lead you through your programming.
If you participate in the ONLINE workouts, you will be able to do these at home with minimal pieces of equipment. You will be given 3 workouts and you can pick and choose which ones you want to do and what days you want to do them.
Whether you participate in the group sessions or online, you will be given a structured program to complete in the 6 weeks. So you know exactly what you should be doing!
* 6-Weeks of Education, inspiration, guidance and support
* Meals, recipes and grocery lists
* Workout programming geared towards your goals
7-14 days before the challenge begins you will receive your SUCCESS manual to get yourself ready for the 6 weeks!!!
This Challenge is for EVERYONE . . .
We all need motivation at some point!!!
Client Feedback about FSE Challenges:
4-Week Transformation Challenge:
"The 28 day transformation was a wonderful success for me. No alcohol for 4 weeks and clean eating. I felt the best I had in years, the last 2 weeks of the challenge. The food was good, some of it was really good and surprising at how simple most recipes were. Everything is laid out for you, including a grocery list. The challenge takes all the thought out of what you are going to eat. I was in a total rut before. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get a start on their nutrition and wanting to feel better from the inside out. It is SO worth it!!"
"The 6 week challenge incorporated everything I needed to start getting my health and fitness in check. It incorporated a work out plan designed for me, nutrition plan, weekly check in/accountability, group support, and trainer support to say the least. I not only see Heather as my coach and trainer but she is my rock, a great friend, and unending support. For me, having everything all lined out is amazing, I just have to follow and trust in the plan. I can attest the plan works, but it is NOT easy. I think the thing I said the most, “Sometimes I just can’t believe it’s this hard.” I was ready to give it my all and am proud of what I accomplished in the 6 weeks. There were many ups and downs on the journey and I was able to talk them through with the group and Heather, I was very grateful for their support. The 6 week challenge is a great place to start forming healthier tendencies and habits for life."
"Once again another awesome experience with Heather. This is the third challenge I have done now and I learn new things each time and gain added resources and tools to use as I continue on with my journey.