"Hot for the Holidays" - Little Black Dress Project 2.0
Stronger, Sexier & Unstoppable - Version 2
28-Day Lifestyle & Weight Loss Program
Nov 23 - Dec 20, 2018
"Hot for the Holidays" is focused on helping women become more self-confident, lose weight, and celebrate being a strong and sexy woman.
Here are just a few things that will happen during these 28 days:
You will cleanse and detoxify your body of impurities, chemicals, and artificial toxins.
You will create new and healthy habits to replace your not-so-sexy ones.
You will FINALLY kick your cravings and you will restore your body back to the way it is designed to function.
You will learn how easy is it to make a healthy and delicious meal so you don’t get trapped into eating something not conducive to your goals.
Your body will learn how to optimize its fat-burning potential so you no longer have to hide behind your clothes and can always find something to wear in your closet.
You will be a part of an amazing group of women working towards the same goals that you are. This is perhaps THE best part!!!!
You will gain confidence and improve self-esteem.
You get to pick that favorite dress as a goal to wear by the end of the challenge! So, start looking now!!!!
The support you will get during the challenge from FSE:
1. The SUCCESS manual prior to the challenge . . . to give you a descriptive overview of what to expect.
2. Weekly Meal Plans and Grocery Lists.
3. Recipe Manual
4. Private "Hot for the Holidays" - Little Black Dress Version 2.0 FB Group page to connect with one another
5. Daily dose of emails for motivation and support
6. Nutrition swaps/Exchange lists
7. Healthy tips and tricks for "grab & go"
8. Gym Training: 10 group training sessions during the 28-days of the challenge at Strawberry Mt Gym (Gym membership is required and additional price). You will be able to choose from a variety of semi-private training sessions throughout the 28 days. Please contact me for times.
9. Or, Online Training: For those participating in this program online, you will receive 2 "at-home" programs in addition to weekly "check-ins".
10. BONUS: Little Black Dress PARTY Extravaganza!!!! We will pick a venue, put on those dresses that we worked so hard to look amazing in and celebrate our success!!!! Significant OTHERS invited to help us celebrate!!!! More information developing to make this night a celebration of YOU!
28 days of education, inspiration and guidance
FULL PACKAGE (Best Deal & Greatest RESULTS): Nutrition + 10 semi-private training sessions = $349
You MUST use your 10 sessions within the 28 days of the program.
Nutrition + Online training = $299
Nutrition ONLY = $249
Please email me to get signed up!!!
7-14 days before the challenge begins you will receive your SUCCESS manual to get yourself ready for the 28 days!!!
Ladies . . . this challenge is for YOU! Whatever fitness level/health level you're at!
We all need motivation at some point!!!
Change doesn't happen overnight. Getting FIT and HEALTHY is a process.
Client Feedback about FSE Challenges:
"The 6 week program incorporated everything I needed to start getting my health and fitness in check. It incorporated a work out plan designed for me, nutrition plan, weekly check in/accountability, group support, and trainer support to say the least. I not only see Heather as my coach and trainer but she is my rock, a great friend, and unending support. For me, having everything all lined out is amazing, I just have to follow and trust in the plan. I can attest the plan works, but it is NOT easy. I think the thing I said the most, “Sometimes I just can’t believe it’s this hard.” I was ready to give it my all and am proud of what I accomplished in the 6 weeks. There were many ups and downs on the journey and I was able to talk them through with the group and Heather, I was very grateful for their support. The 6 week challenge is a great place to start forming healthier tendencies and habits for life."
"Once again another awesome experience with Heather. This is the third challenge I have done now and I learn new things each time and gain added resources and tools to use as I continue on with my journey.