"Kick-start a new Decade . . . a New Year . . . a New YOU!
Stronger, Healthier & Unstoppable into the New Year
January 6th - 26th, 2019
* This program is open to Men & Women of all health/fitness levels.
This Program is focused on helping you:
* Lose those Holidays pounds
* Help kick-start a healthier New Year . . . actually a New DECADE!
* Improve self-confidence
* Educate & support you so this can be easier then doing it ALONE!
Here are just a few things that will happen during these 3 weeks:
You will cleanse and detoxify your body of impurities, chemicals, and artificial toxins.
You will create new and healthy habits to replace the habits that are just NOT working.
You will FINALLY kick your cravings and you will restore your body back to the way it is designed to function.
You will learn how easy is it to make a healthy and delicious meal so you don’t get trapped into eating something not conducive to your goals.
Your body will learn how to optimize its fat-burning potential so you no longer have to hide behind your clothes and can always find something to wear in your closet.
You will be a part of an amazing group of "like-minded" individuals working towards the same goals that you are. This is perhaps THE best part!!!!
You will gain confidence and improve self-esteem.
This is a great continuation if you signed up for the "Hot for the Holidays" - Little Black Dress Program. Why not continue your progress and success for 3 more weeks and see what magic you can make!!!!
The support you will get during the challenge from FSE:
1. The SUCCESS manual prior to the challenge . . . to give you a descriptive overview of what to expect.
2. Weekly Meal Plans and Grocery Lists.
3. Recipe Manual
4. Private FB Group page to connect with one another
5. Daily dose of emails for motivation and support
6. Nutrition swaps/Exchange lists
7. Healthy tips and tricks for "grab & go"
9. Or, Online Training: You can join us on this journey from miles and miles away. Or in your home!
10. BONUS: Workout PARTAY Extravaganza!!! On January 25th, we will have a Saturday morning CELEBRATION workout in FSE's training studio. For those online, we will include you in this LIVE feed! The workout session will be held at 8:30 a.m. on January 25th.
3-Weeks of education, inspiration and guidance
Option #1 - 3-Week "Hot for the Holidays" - Little Black Dress Program ONLY!
Here is what you will get during this program:
Nutrition + Semi-private training sessions + Support
(2-3 Semi-private training sessions per week)
$229 (plus tax)
Option #2 - Nutrition + Online training
$179 (plus tax)
Option #3 - Nutrition ONLY
$79 (plus tax)
7-14 days before the challenge begins you will receive your SUCCESS manual to get yourself ready for the 3 weeks of programming!!!
Men . . . Women . . . this challenge is for YOU!!!
Wherever YOU are at right at this moment, we can help you become your best version!
We all need motivation at some point!!!
Change doesn't happen overnight. Commit for 3 weeks and watch the magic!
Client Feedback about FSE Challenges:
"The 6 week program incorporated everything I needed to start getting my health and fitness in check. It incorporated a work out plan designed for me, nutrition plan, weekly check in/accountability, group support, and trainer support to say the least. I not only see Heather as my coach and trainer but she is my rock, a great friend, and unending support. For me, having everything all lined out is amazing, I just have to follow and trust in the plan. I can attest the plan works, but it is NOT easy. I think the thing I said the most, “Sometimes I just can’t believe it’s this hard.” I was ready to give it my all and am proud of what I accomplished in the 6 weeks. There were many ups and downs on the journey and I was able to talk them through with the group and Heather, I was very grateful for their support. The 6 week challenge is a great place to start forming healthier tendencies and habits for life."
"Once again another awesome experience with Heather. This is the third challenge I have done now and I learn new things each time and gain added resources and tools to use as I continue on with my journey.