Fitness and Sport Evolution
All the Benefits, Half the Price!
What does this mean, exactly?
Let's break it down . . .
GROUP - You will be sharing your 30-60 minute session small group size of 4-6 individuals with common goals.
PERSONALIZED - You will still get the individualized coaching, cues and motivation from the trainer to make sure your workout is programmed for your goals and to work on both of your strengths and weaknesses.
Here are just a few more benefits of the group sessions:
Message Us Today!
And schedule your FREE consultation.
Better Value than a one-on-one session - Price is almost cut in 1/2.
Designed Program by an FSE trainer specifically for YOUR needs.
Corrections and Modifications provided by your trainer.
Guidance and Motivation provided by your trainer.
More encouragement from everyone participating.
Increased accountability. Now you need to show up for your team, not just the trainer.
Positive energy from a group setting.
Building a Fitness Family - working out and hanging out with like-minded individuals.
Step #1: Commit
Email Us to get signed up!
Step #2: Meet with your coach(es)
* Complimentary Consultation:
- Via phone, skype or email
- Discuss Goals & Make a plan
- Get to know your trainer/coach
- 15-30 minute session
Additional Information about programming:
- Fitness /Movement Assessments will be required. Please contact your coach for days/times. If held outside of your class time, a fee of $30 will be charged for a group setting, or $60 for individual, private setting.
- You MUST sign up in advance.
- Class MAXIMUM 6. Class MINIMUM 2.
- MUST commit to 16 weeks of programming.
- Monthly auto-withdrawal ONLY!
- You are CHARGED for any No-Shows
- You can only "make up" classes in the same month. Sessions do not transfer over into the new month.
- These are NOT aerobics classes or group exercise classes. They are treated as a personal training session. You sign up for class and you are expected to be there or you will be charged.
Fall 2019/Winter 2020
Group Session Options:
6:00 – 7:00 a.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday
6:00 - 7:00 a.m. Tuesday/Thursday
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Tuesday/Thursday
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday
* Must have at least two participants to hold a session day/time. Maximum class is 6 participants.